Thursday, June 19, 2008

My First Post!

Well I am finally going to post to my lovely blog that my dear friend Valarie made for me.  I apologize to the 27 folks who came to visit and there was nothing to see. 

Well, here I go...First i will explain  my blog name.  I have two friends to whom I am Lucy to their Ethel.  Valarie and I have actually masqueraded as Lucy and Ethel and Sonia and I could have made a few new episodes with some of the situations we get ourselves into.    So the Lucy thing kinda stuck.

On occasion my hair is Red, It should be brown (that's what box said) but seems to always return to some form of red.  I have a husband named Ricky (he doesn't play bongos), and I have a little Ricky but we choose to call him Zack.  I also have a Jessi who is an add on to the original cast.  I have a big mouth and can cry at the drop of a hat.  I get into a lot of messes that started with good intentions.

Well, that wasn't so hard!  I am now going to attempt to add a picture.  If all goes well I will be back tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Lorie said...

I LOVE LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad I am your first comment-blogging is really fun and gets into your system quickly. I better see me a comment or two from my sista Melinda!!!
This will be fun!!!
I do love you!
Lorie

Tammy said...

Yay, I get to leave the first comment! I came over from Valarie's site. Welcome to blogdom!!

Valarie Lea said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy you finally got your post up!!

Woo-Hoo!!